Understanding Our Catonsville Chiropractic Care
At Johnson Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, P.A., we believe in educating you and all of our clients. We have found that this can help prevent further injuries from occurring in the future. To better understand how we provide chiropractic care and physical therapy for you, we have provided you with information on our website.
Learn more about our practice by reviewing the following materials:
- About Chiropractic – Chiropractic treatments focus on aligning the body’s structure properly to promote and restore health. It can be used to treat a variety of ailments including allergies, headaches, and fibromyalgia as well as chronic pain from injuries. Chiropractic is a safe and natural form of medical care.
- Your First Visit – The doctor will discuss the purpose of your visit; pain, physical therapy, illness, etc. An assessment will help our trained experts evaluate your health to see if you are a candidate for chiropractic care. We will also review any x-rays or MRIs to gain a better understanding of your current situation.
- Wellness Tips – Our concern for our patients are not limited to office visits. We welcome patients to read our wellness tips for guidelines on a healthier and pain-free life. These tips are timeworn modifications to everyday activities that will increase the quality of life.
- Lectures and Health Fairs – As a leading Baltimore chiropractor, Dr. Johnson is a seasoned seminar presenter on straightforward health education. His advice on preventing injury and maintaining spinal health is available for company health fairs. Preventive work related heath information decreases sick leave, increases productivity, and reduces health insurance cost overall.
- Forms – To expedite your wait time, we have conveniently made our forms are available online. Please complete the following forms and bring them to your first appointment. These forms are also available in the office.
- Insurance Accepted – We accept most insurances including Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage. View our more complete list to verify that we work with your insurance plan.
- Our Patients Speak – View videos to see what our satisfied patients have to say about us.
We are also happy to help you over the phone. Call us today at (410) 744-1233 for a free initial consultation!
Why Choose Us?
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Same Day Appointments
- Convenient Location & Hours
- Physical Therapy and Chiropractic
- Massage Therapist On-Site