Our Chiropractic Services
Superior Catonsville Physical Therapy
At Johnson Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, P.A., we are committed to serving your specific needs. Our experts help treat and manage pain from a variety of ailments. We welcome new and returning clients for check-ups as well as routine corrections.
Every day we help patients by providing services for:
- Sciatica : is an irritation of the sciatic nerve that results in lower back pain. We may use spinal decompression to treat the origins of your sciatica, like herniation or swells in the soft tissue in the spine. Our new treatment has fewer side effects than older therapies as well as being more comfortable and effective.
- Physical therapy : is available for patients of all ages. Our highly trained experts aid in pain reduction and recovering mobility. Using personalized treatment plans specific to your health care needs, we will help you return to your day to day activities without the risk of setting back recovery or causing additional damage.
- Neck pain : can results from disease, injury, or herniation. Despite being the most flexible part of the human spine, neck pain can arise from old injuries after remaining dormant for weeks to years. We take a thorough approach to finding what causes your pain before setting a personalized treatment or plan.
- Back pain : effects 85% of the population at least once in their lives. There are many treatments for back and spinal pain and we offer a variety of gentle, safe, and natural approaches before recommending surgery. Using a chiropractic examination, x-rays and/or an MRI, our doctor will assess the best action.
- Auto accidents : can result in chronic pain, headaches and decreased mobility. Whiplash injuries are the most common, even after low-speed collisions. Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage on auto insurance usually covers 100% of your medical treatments.
- Carpal tunnel : is becoming increasingly more common with the escalated use of technology at home and in the workplace. It is a sharp pain that shoots from wrists to thumbs and fingers. CTS symptoms include numbness and tingling all the way up to shoulders and the neck.
- Spinal decompression : is an alternative to surgery to treat many causes of pain throughout the body. It is an advanced form of spinal traction that can gently reduce pressure. Spinal decompression has a high success rate with low risk for side effects.
Why Choose Us?
- Most Insurance Accepted
- Same Day Appointments
- Convenient Location & Hours
- Physical Therapy and Chiropractic
- Massage Therapist On-Site